Become a Festival Friend or Patron
Our Festival is run by Jane and her mother Chris, and we are in the process of getting charity status and forming a board of trustees. The musicians who come to perform are supported by ticket sales and the generosity of the Festival Friends and Patrons scheme.
Our Festival Friends enjoy a range of benefits including exclusive event invites and reserved seating. Depending on the level of support, there are opportunities to attend exclusive events, open rehearsals, talks and meet the artists.
If you would like to support the musicians, please join us to enable this exciting new Festival to flourish in this wonderful town.
To join, please contact us for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These give a unique insight into the performers’ working environment and have been popular events since the Festival’s launch.
Sponsor an Artist
This is an opportunity to develop a personal connection with one of the musicians. Have a cup of tea and a chat with your selected artist.
Seats at Kino Teatr are in one category, some with comfortable sofas and some cabaret seating. At Christchurch we have two categories, central stalls and side aisle. As a Festival Friend, you can chose your seats in advance and they will be reserved for you before the doors open on the concert day.
- Friends Reception
- Reserved Seating
- All the benefits of Festival Friends plus:
- An introduction and chat to the musicians of your choice
- All the benefits of Bronze plus:
- Sponsor an performer
- All the benefits of Silver plus:
- Attend a rehearsal – an exclusive experience and opportunity to watch the musicians rehearse
- All the benefits of Gold plus:
- As a VIP Guest, you receive a pair of complimentary tickets to each concert with reserved seats of your choice.
- Dinner with the artistic director plus all the benefits of Gold.
- If you wish to be more generous then we can make further arrangements. A House concert or private recital can arranged. To get in touch to discuss any aspect further, please contact artist director Jane Gordon. Hastingsemf@gmail.com